There are many different options as far as styling and stretching natural hair. Braid-outs and twist-outs are by far some of the most popular styles.
I ask people this question and I also get asked this question a lot:
“What do you like better, a braid-outs or twist-outs”?
They both show some length,but the style as far a definition is definitely different.
|Done on wet hair|
|Done on fully dried hair|
- Seems to show more of your length if done on fully dried hair
- Gives more of a wave pattern
- Have best results when braids are left in for a few days
|Day 1 Hair|
|Day 4 Hair|
|Day 2 Hair|
- Gives more of a curl pattern
- Best results are when the twists are worn for a few days
- Length depends on if twists are done on wet or dry hair
- Twists and twist-outs seems to shrink as the days go on