I have been fighting myself for the last week to not wash my hair. Today has been a little over two weeks since I’ve gotten my box braids done and washed before the process. I finally decided to wash because classes start tomorrow and I know I will have no time.
Here’s what I did:
- Used two small plastic bottles and filled them half way with water and the rest with shampoo or conditioner. I added U R Curly Shampoo to one bottle, then TRESemme Naturals Conditioner to the other
- Once the bottles were filled with both product and water, I shook them to mix the contents
- I wet my hair and then squeezed the diluted shampoo only on to my scalp then very lightly massaged
- Rinsed then did the same routine with the conditioner
- I then blow-dried the ends a little