Aren’t DIY recipes the best? What’s even better are DIY hair care projects like this avocado and honey deep conditioner.
This conditioner is perfect for any season during the year, but since it’s moisture packed, it’s great for the fall and winter months.
Here’s your step-by-step instructions on how to get soft and moisturized hair. Oh yeah, and don’t forget to read the warning below.
Wait, interested in learning to make your own DIY beauty products? Check out our DIY beauty box, Make It Classy
RELATED | The Best Organic Deep Conditioner
SIGN UP for the ClassyCurlies’ mailing list to unlock our free 8-page ebook on healthy hair rinses.
DIY Avocado & Honey Deep Conditioner
WARNING: You must blend all ingredients until smooth (no lumps). Failure to do so will cause avocado chunks in your hair (and we don’t want that do we?)
What you will need: Avocado, honey, blender, olive oil or oil of your choice.
- Halve your avocado and remove the nut
- Scoop out the flesh of each half
- Place all avocado pieces into blender or processor
- Blend for about 10 seconds and add 1/4 cup of honey
- Blend until completely smooth
- Let rest in refrigerator for 30 minutes and apply to hair as deep conditioner
Sign up for the ClassyCurlies Mailing List