As the year comes to a close a have tons to tell you all about! First I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has read or supported this blog in any way.THANK YOU to all of my followers on social media including both the ones who have been there from the beginning and even my new curlies.
You all are the reason why I continue to put so much hard work and dedication to this site a.k.a my baby. I appreciate all of the emails full of questions and even those just saying hello. It’s a WONDERFUL feeling to be blessed.
Of course I have a few goals for the new year:
- I will launch a Facebook party coming soon! It will be an open event that you can attend right from the comfort of your own home. There will be a Q&A, giveaways and hair discussions.
- T-shirts will be available soon! Be classy and sport your own ClassyCurlies.com shirt. Look for details within the next few weeks.
- I will be attending the World Natural Hair Show in Atlanta this April. I will have minute-by-minute event coverage!
- I will also be attending more natural hair events, including those hosted by Naturalistas in Nap(Indianapolis)
- If you haven’t noticed, the menu bar has changed for easier navigation
- I would like to reach mid-back length by December 22,2014 (my birthday)
- I will be straightening my hair for the first time in 3 years for my graduation in May (This girl will have a degree 🙂
- I would like to experiment with more natural powders(cassia, alma etc)
- Maintain healthy hair by protective styling and deep conditioning