I can’t be the only one trying to shorten their wash day times.
We all know washing and replenishing moisture into naturally curly hair is a challenge on its own. And don’t even think about adding in a hot oil treatment or deep condition. It can be an all day process.
Here is the typical break down of my wash day:
Really fun huh? Yes, it does take a while…
RELATED | How to wash curly hair correctly
Each time I try to shorten my wash days because who has time for an all day process? Here are a few tips:
- Plan out products and hair styles before beginning. This will give you a realistic time of your journey ahead.
- Try detangling in the shower with conditioner instead of waiting until right before styling. It is so much easier!
- Create a strict schedule
By the way: SIGN UP for the ClassyCurlies’ mailing list to unlock our free 8-page ebook on healthy hair rinses.
- 11 a.m.-11:30 a.m.: Prepoo
- 11:30 a.m.-11:50 a.m.: Wash/condition
- 11:50 a.m.-Noon: Applying deep conditioning
- Noon-12:30 p.m.: Deep conditioning
This schedule isn’t finished, however you get the point. What are some ways you shorten your wash day?
RELATED | Signs of healthy hair
Sign up for the ClassyCurlies Mailing List