How’s your week going? I hope well. Mine could always be better but I’m remaining positive! I want to start of this post with this…
Today wasn’t my best, but I remember things could always be worse.
I want to give you all an overview of my wash day and how fabulously my hair turned out!
I washed, conditioned and styled using the NATURALICIOUS system.
My hair was extremely dirty…OK…I may be exaggerating but it didn’t smell nor feel good so a nice wash was needed. To begin to loosen up some of the dirt, I massaged part apple cider vinegar, part water onto my scalp.
I did this by dividing my hair into random sections, spraying the mix directly onto my scalp only, then massaging it into the area.
I did this for about 5-10 minutes. Afterward I divided my hair into two sections and clipped each section into buns.
From there I moved on to the shower to wash…
I began with Step One of the NATURALICIOUS system, the clay wash. How I washed:
- Run the section under the stream of water and finger detangle
- Apply a quarter-sized amount of product to the length of hair (only with clay wash)
- Apply more product to the scalp and massage using fingers or shampoo brush
- Rinse and finger detangle under stream of water
- Twist the section up and clip up