It’s that time again, time to lay out some goals. In the weekly newsletter, I talked about setting goals and being ready when your time arrives, and I believe 2017 is going to be the best yet!
To sign up for the mailing list and get that email, click here.
So let’s get this started shall we?
Goals for ClassyCurlies
- Focus on high-quality content for you all with email subscribers receiving exclusive content. Joining the list is free
- Host more natural hair challenges – one is coming March 2017
- Continue to host sold out events like International Natural Hair Meetup Day, Curls & Canvas and Sip & Share along with other events
- Gaining a very intimate audience through my weekly podcast, Curly Conversations
- Visit a salon and treat myself to an updo or wash n go style
- Experiment with more DIY deep conditioners
What we achieved in 2016
- Mentioned in USA Today
- Featured on TV, Indy Style
- Became leader of Indy’s ClassyCurlies, a natural hair group with over 200 members
- Hosted 2 sold out events
- Launched YouTube channel
- Celebrated 6 year anniversary
Sign up for the ClassyCurlies Mailing List