Did you know you can use lemons for just about anything? Well, not everything but fresh lemon has so many uses for the home and your body.
I’ve began including lemon water into my daily regimen and I’ve seen a great change in my energy levels and immune system.
Some people prefer to drink their lemon water warm and people like me just like to pop a lemon into a glass whenever I think about it.
So what are the benefits of drinking lemon water?
- Alkalizes your body (which basically means it balances your body according to the pH scale. When your body’s pH levels aren’t high enough, that’s when you began to get sick.
- Helps digest foods – flushing out all the bad
- Helps prevent cold and flu – see No. 1 – they are high in vitamin C
- Can freshen breath
- Can assist with weight loss because they are high in pectin fiber
If you’re afraid of the lemons ruining your teeth, just grab a straw.
- Buy a bag of lemons
- Take out the cutting board, my favorite knife and create about 7-8 slices per lemon
- Put all of the slices into a zip bag
- Pop the bag into the freezer