We’re less than a week from our 31 Day Healthy Hair Challenge and to say we’ve got some amazing sponsors and giveaways for our online event is an understatement.
The natural hair challenge kicking off October 1 will offer prizes up for grabs from:
- Q-Redew – yup – that handheld hair steamer priced at $70 that’s always sold out (because it’s awesome!)
- Bask & Bloom Essentials – the company that gives me shiny curls
- WonderCurl – the same products used to style Issa Rae’s hair during “Insecure” episodes
- Honey Baby Naturals – One of my favorite hair care and skin care lines
- Another secret giveaway that will leave your tresses tangle free
The deadline to sign up for our natural hair challenge is 11:59 p.m. EST on September 30, 2017
. You can sign up here.
How does it work?
- From 10/1 – 10/31 you’ll receive one email per day with a healthy hair tip
- These tips could be hair styles to try, new products to try, a chance to enter a giveaway or general healthy hair tips
At the end of the challenge, I’ll send out a printable ebook with all of the tips and styles combined. That way, you’ll have everything in one place when you’re looking for curly hair styling ideas or have a question about natural hair.
What are the benefits of participating?
- You’ll get entered into several giveaways for a chance to win amazing prizes! Last challenge we gave away a Hot Heat Deep Conditioning Cap, a full line of Honey Baby Naturals products, silk-lined beanies and more.
- You’ll receive a daily email from me personally on some of my best hair care tips and styles
- At the end of the challenge, you’ll receive a free printable ebook with all of the hair care tips featured in the challenge, all in one place that can be used for later reference.
Need a little convincing? Here’s some of the feedback from our March challenge:
“I enjoyed having a new email in my inbox everyday & learning about new topics about my hair!”
“I looked for the daily emails! I loved all the tips from reminders to learning new tips to better my healthy hair journey. I appreciate the time you took to create this! Encore please!!”
“Great knowledge and tips for a natural hair beginner!”
“You did an awesome job with the info you provided everyday during this challenge. I’m looking forward to the next one!”
We’ve already had 200 women sign up for our challenge and I’d love for you to join us! Grab a friend and sign up.