The weather is getting cooler and the leaves will turn those vibrant shades of auburn, orange and burgundy during one of my favorite seasons – fall.
There are so many things to learn about caring for your natural hair during the fall, that I thought it would be helpful to simply combine all of the content.
In this fall natural hair guide, you’ll learn how to:
- Create your hair regimen
- Find all-natural ways to color your hair
- Where to find must-have hair accessories for the season
- Tips on flat ironing your curls and more!
Also, while you’re at it, SIGN UP for the ClassyCurlies’ mailing list to unlock your free 8-page ebook on healthy hair rinses.
CREATING YOUR ROUTINE
- Tips for creating your fall natural hair routine
- See my fall hair care routine for Type 4 curls
- Test Your Natural Hair’s Health: Take a Porosity Test
FALL HAIR COLOR
STYLING TIPS FOR FALL
- How to straighten without heat damage
- Get bouncy curls this fall using rollers
- Must have hair accessories for fall
Sign up for the ClassyCurlies Mailing List