Each time I post photos of my healthier spin on chocolate muffins, I get requests for the recipe. Today’s the day you get my blender chocolate chip muffins recipe.
I started making these muffins a few years ago for the time when I wanted something sweet but didn’t need loads of sugar in my system. Oh, by the way, did I mention these muffins are flourless and also free of added sugar?
They contain a handful of healthy ingredients and taste delicious. They’re perfect for the holidays when you’re looking to bake something warm and tasty.
Flourless Muffins Recipe
What you need
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 cup of dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Muffin cups
- Pure olive oil spray
Ready for the easiest recipe of your life? Blender muffins here we come!
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Sit muffin cups into the pan
- Spray each cup lightly with olive oil
- Throw all ingredients, with just 1/2 cup chocolate chips, into the blender
- Blend until well combined
- Pour mix into muffin cups and drop the remaining chocolate chips into the cups
- Bake for about 15 minutes
These muffins can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for about a week. In my house, they don’t last that long.
Embrace your beauty by feeding your body the good stuff. See more recipes in our Healthy Living section.