Many times when women are seeking treatment for hair loss, they’re searching for a product to apply to their troubled area. What if your next cup of tea could help promote hair growth?
So often we look for external solutions to figure out what’s happening inside our bodies when we stumble upon a problem. We actually should look inside to find the cause of the issue and put an end to it. You can do the same with hair challenges you may have.
I’m just not talking about any old cup of tea here, but herbal teas with benefits for the entire body. These herbal teas include:
- Sage – strengthens hair to promote growth
- Rosemary – stimulates hair follicles for growth
- Nettle Leaf – helps to cleanse the system and promote hair growth
If you suffer from hair loss, pour boiling water on 1-2 teaspoons of leaves and enjoy a cup.
Obviously, you’re not going to see results immediately but it’s one step you can take to begin to rebalance your body. Many times we have hair loss issues due to stress or other internal complications. The idea is to get to the root of the cause.
Where to Find These Herbs
- Sage and rosemary: You can find fresh sage and rosemary in many grocery stores in the produce section. They’re usually packaged with thyme and oregano for seasoning meats and veggies.
- Nettle Leaf: Of the three, this one may be more difficult to find. I recommend checking out Make It Classy’s Herbal Ebony Kit which contains nettle leaf and tulsi for hair growth.
Keep in mind you can also always grow these herbs from seed in your garden or in a small pot year-round. This is usually my go-to option. This is another herb I love to use in my hair care routine.
Sign up for the ClassyCurlies Mailing List