In honor of our online DIY shampoo and conditioner class – DIY with ClassyCurlies – launching in just two weeks, I wanted to give you all a few more DIY beauty projects to work on until August 1 rolls around.
I use rosewater in both my hair and skin care routines and it’s so easy to make, I wanted to show you all how to create your own at home.
RELATED | An Open Letter About Natural Hair Discrimination
Rosewater has tons of benefits for your curly hair and skin including:
- Adding moisture (to hair and skin)
- Preventing acne
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory
- Provides a light, floral scent
- Can use used as a facial toner
- Acts as a cleanser
- Can help cure symptoms of eczema
- For a hair spritz: Pour the rosewater into a spray bottle and mist hair or scalp as needed
- For facial cleanser or toner: Spray cotton ball with rosewater, wipe on face as needed
RELATED | Online DIY Shampoo and Conditioner Course Launches August 1
Before you get started be sure to download our DIY Rosewater instruction sheet here.
Don’t forget to sign up to receive info on our online DIY Shampoo + Conditioner course that launches August 1. You can find more details here.