I talked about the launch of this new product by OBIA Natural Hair Care earlier this month and I finally get to try it. The product is called Twist Whip Butter.I was sent this product from the company sometime last week.
What it Contains:
Aqueous (Purified Water) Extracts: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Oil and Lavandula officinalis (Lavender) Oil and Cymbopogon flexuous (Lemongrass) Oil, Unrefined Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Palm Oil (Elaeis Guineensis), Vegetable Glycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate and Cetearyl Alcohol, Magifera Indica Seed Butter (Mango Butter), Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Astrocaryum (Tucuma) Seed Butter, Glycine soya (Soybean) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Gluconolactone and Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum).
What it Claims to Do:
Moisturizes, soothes, and adds shine to your tresses. (As stated by OBIA Natural Hair Care)
To act as a daily moisturizer or used to create twists
- Contains nearly all natural ingredients
- Can be purchased in 2 different sizes
- 4oz jar is more than enough
- Great slip (although I found my hair absorbing this product very quickly)
- Light and creamy texture
- Smells like flowers
- My hair absorbed this product very fast during this twisting process which caused me to use more, but I think its a personal problem lol
Would I Use This Again?
Sign up for the ClassyCurlies Mailing List